Thursday, March 10, 2011

A New Conclusion to Conclusion!

Hi Everyone....I'm getting quite behind schedule these days and am having a hard time, it seems, even getting one poem done each week.  But, since I'm already a day late, I thought I might show you how last week's poem evolved.  Since the actual poem only occupied the bottom half of the page, I thought it would be a good opportunity to keep going with the piece to see what would happen.  So, I dipped it in beeswax and collaged a couple of elements on...a stamped dragonfly on a teabag dipped in beeswax and a cut circle fragment from a printout of an old family photograph from the 1940s.  Both are hand sewn to the page...enjoy!  More views of this piece are available here. Actually, all the poem are from this year are available for sale in my Etsy shop MissouriBendStudio...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions welcome!